Additional Resources:

If your questions are related to navigating Carleton Central, how to add/drop a course, building a timetable or registration in general, then begin by contacting the Registrar’s Office for information.

Are you a student in need of academic assistance? Visit the Paul Menton Center for Students with Disabilities.

Click here to get involved and learn more about our new From Intent to Action (FITA) program. Designed to support undergraduate and graduate students through the often stressful university experience.  

You may also visit the Academic Advising Centre, located in 302 Tory building. Advising sessions on a drop-in basis are from 8:30am-4:00pm, Mon-Fri.