Undergraduate students registered in the Aerospace Program can select from one of four streams before beginning their studies.
- Aerospace A – Aerodynamics, Propulsion and Vehicle Performance
- Aerospace B – Aerospace Structures, Systems and Vehicle Design
- Aerospace C – Aerospace Electronics and Systems
- Aerospace D – Space Systems Design
Please view the Aerospace Stream Selection information here.
Academic Advising: (Please note: you should receive a reply to your inquiry within 1-2 business days.)
2nd, 3rd, 4th Year Students – email@example.com
- First Year Engineering website (includes link to registration instructions) – https://carleton.ca/engineering-design/beng-first-year/
- New ECOR 104X Curriculum Details for Returning Students: – https://carleton.ca/engineering-design/current-students/undergrad-academic-support/ecor104x-returningstudents/
- Registration FAQs for Returning Students: – https://carleton.ca/engineering-design/current-students/undergrad-academic-support/returning-student-registration-faqs/
- Engineering Academic Support Office– for Engineering specific support
- Registrar’s Office – other Carleton resources are here
- Carleton Central
- Public Class Schedule